For once I knew exactly what I wanted to do for this theme, gears and cogs. To achieve this look was quite hard, this is my second attempt and I’m still not happy with it. I learnt gears have to be perfect or they don’t look convincing. I started with printing out some gear pictures from the internet and used the vodka transfer method, on a cream background. This looked okay, but pretty average. So I just filled them in with different coloured metallic polishes and made the areas between them black with nail art pen. Considering this is with my non-dominant hand, then its a great improvement, but not how I imagined. Lastly I stuck a few acrylic gems here and there. So I will definitely be revisiting this theme.